We have designed our site with the hopes that our customers will be able to have an easy and fun shopping experience with us. However, we understand that you might have some additional questions. Please see below for commonly asked questions. If you still have additional queries, we’re happy to help – contact us at CustomerService@pavlyn.com or call (289)597-7467 in Toronto and the GTA or 1855-566-7467 from all other locations
- Where can I find sizing information?
- Do you take orders by phone?
- Can I cancel or modify my order?
- How much will I be paying in taxes?
- What methods of payment do you accept?
- Oh no, the item that I want is sold out, what do I do?
SHIPPING & DELIVERY
- When will my order ship?
- Do I qualify for Pavlyn's free shipping?
- How can I track my order?
- I need my order fast! Do you offer Priority or Express?
- Do you ship to P.O. boxes?
- I live outside of Canada, can you ship internationally?
RETURNS & EXCHANGES
- Can I return or exchange my item?
- How do I return my item?
- Do I need to pay for return shipping?
- When will I receive my refund on the item I've returned?
- What if I received a defective or damaged item?
- I received the wrong item! What do I do?
1. Where can I find sizing information?We have provided a generic size chart in our Fit Guide section. Please use it as a general guide. In addition, for each item, we provide the measurements of the model, as well as the size of the item being worn. We encourage you to use these measurements and compare them to your own, when determining what size to order. If an item has specific fit details (e.g. slim fit), we will include this information on the item page. If you are still unsure, please feel free call us at (289)597-7467 in Toronto and the GTA or 1855-566-7467 from all other locations. Alternatively, email us at CustomerService@pavlyn.com
2. Do you take orders by phone?Generally, we DO NOT take orders by phone. However, if you have a special request, styling question or delivery enquiry, talk to us! Give us a call at (289)597-7467 in Toronto and the GTA or 1855-566-7467 from all other locations and we’d love to help in any way we can.
3. Can I cancel or modify my order?Because orders ship out very quickly, all changes to an existing order must be made immediately after the order has been placed. Once we have received your change, an email will be sent to confirm that the change has been processed. Please contact us at CustomerService@pavlyn.com with any changes or cancellations. While we will make every effort to accommodate your request, we cannot make changes to orders after they are shipped, so make sure to contact us right away!
4. How much will I be paying in taxes?All orders within Canada are subject to applicable taxes of the province where the product is being shipped. The tax charge will appear upon checkout. If you are a customer from the United States, Pavlyn does not charge any tax. Instead, you will be responsible for all applicable taxes and duties, typically charged by US customs upon delivery of your order.
5. What methods of payment do you accept?Pavlyn accepts all major credit cards: Visa, MasterCard, and Amex.
6. Oh no, the item that I want is sold out, what do I do?Due to the exclusivity of many of our brands, some items may only be available in limited quantities. As such, we are not always able to restock items after they have been sold out. However, we understand just how badly you want your goodies, and we want to help! Let us inform you when the item is back in stock by clicking “Notify me” in the product page. As soon as the item is back in stock, you’ll be the first one to know!
SHIPPING & DELIVERY
1. When will my order ship?Pavlyn ships Monday-Friday, excluding weekends and holidays. We know that you can’t wait to get your goodies, so we promise to make every effort to ship your package out as soon as possible and in most cases within 24 hours from the placement of your order. Should any delay occur in your shipment, we’ll notify you immediately. Orders placed on weekend or during public holidays will be shipped on the first business day immediately following the holiday (or Monday after the weekend).
2. Do I qualify for Pavlyn’s free shipping?At Pavlyn, we believe that you should do the shopping, and let us worry about the shipping. We will provide free domestic ground shipping on all orders of $100 and more, before tax (including sale items). Basically, all you have to do is shop! This offer is only valid for orders in Canada; unfortunately, we are not able to provide free shipping to the US. Free shipping will be by traceable mail, regular ground service. Pavlyn does not offer free shipping for Express/Priority shipping orders, in which case additional fees will apply.
3. How can I track my order?After your order is placed and shipping is confirmed, you will receive tracking information by email. You can use this information to find out where your shipment is, at any time. We use Canada Post to ship our products throughout Canada and to the U.S. Enter your tracking number here to review the shipping status of your order.
4. I need my order fast! Do you offer Priority or Express?Need your goodies delivered ASAP? No problem, you can use our Express service. Within Canada, goods are delivered within 2 business days using the express service. If you are ordering from the U.S., express service can take up to 4 business days. Please note that our free shipping does not include Express service, and it is not available on the weekends. This is an upgraded service, which is available as an option at the time of checkout.
Please be advised that once an item has left our premises, we no longer have control over delivery times and cannot guarantee delivery times. Pavlyn relies on delivery times, as stated by Canada Post and is not be responsible for any delays in such deliveries.
Need your goodies even sooner? Call us at (289)597-7467 in Toronto and the GTA or 1855-566-7467 from all other locations, we’ll see what we can do for you. Depending on your location and the time at which you place your order, we may be able to arrange an even faster delivery, but we can’t make any guarantees!
5. Do you ship to P.O. Boxes?No, unfortunately we do not ship to P.O. Boxes. All orders must be signed upon receipt and cannot be left at the door or in a P.O. box.
6. I live outside of Canada, can you ship internationally?Pavlyn currently ships within Canada and the U.S. only. We are striving to offer international shipping as soon as possible. If you do not live in Canada or the U.S. and are interested in our products, we’d love to hear from you and see what we can do. Please contact us at CustomerService@pavlyn.com
RETURNS & EXCHANGES
1. Can I return or exchange my item?Yes, you may return or exchange your item, as long as it meets the following conditions:
- Merchandise is in its original condition, and cannot be worn, altered or washed.
- Merchandise must have its designer tags still attached. Where provided, any designer packaging such as instructions, boxes or dust bags should be included with your returns.
- You must contact us within 14 days from the time you received the item with your request for return.
- Sale items and jewellery do not qualify for a refund or exchange.
2. How do I return my item?Should you need to return or exchange an item, you must contact us at (289)597-7467 in Toronto and the GTA or 1855-566-7467 from all other locations, or email us at CustomerService@pavlyn.com, within 14 days of the receipt of the item. We will process your return or help you find a colour or a size for your exchange. You must contact us first, before attempting to send in your return. Once you have contacted us, we will email you a prepaid return label, if you qualify for Pavlyn's free returns and exchanges. Should you not qualify for Pavlyn's free returns, we will still provide a pre-paid return label, but an amount of $10 will be deducted form your refund amount to cover the return shipping costs. Pavlyn does not take any responsibility for items returned without following the steps outlined above. Pavlyn holds the right to deem items not eligible for a refund should they be returned in a state other than its original state and will not be held responsible for shipping costs back to customer on such items.
3. Do I need to pay for return shipping?Pavlyn is proud to offer free returns and exchanges on all orders over $100 CAD (before tax). If you meet this requirement, you qualify for our free return program!. All you need to do is use the return labels provided by us and send the item back to us. Please make sure to contact us prior to sending the item back in order for us to process and email you a prepaid return label. Unfortunately, we are unable to provide free returns to U.S. customers.
If your order does not qualify for free returns, an amount of $10 will be deducted from your refund amount, to cover return shipping.
4. When will I receive my refund on the item I’ve returned?Once we have received your returned item and have determined that it is in resellable condition (unworn, with original tags attached), Pavlyn will process your refund within 10 business days. This does not include any additional time incurred by your financial institution to process and post the transaction. Once we have processed your refund, you will receive a notification email.
5. What if I receive a defective or damaged item?We check the quality of every item before we ship it, but if anything passes by our watchful eyes, we'll gladly refund or exchange your item. We just ask that you let us know right away, and return the item to us within 14 days of receipt, as per our Returns & Exchanges policy. If the item is still available, we will do a straight exchange. However, should the item be no longer available, you will be contacted by one of our sales representatives to make alternative arrangements.
6. I received the wrong item! What do I do?